Monday, April 28, 2008

Poo Patrol


Nathan is my little poo patrol guard. As soon as. he is out that backyard door, he is searching for something. On his agenda for the moment he looks for Sylas' poos and then grabs my hand to lead me to them. Usually there only consists of one, but that is still too many in Nathans eyes. First response is, "Eeeewwww" He grabs the poo scoopers, hands them to me, walks over to the evidence and says, "mamma peek up" That is just what we do. Then all worries are over and he continues to play. He is also very observant when it comes to this doo duty. If I just happen to miss one he wont let me forget. I will hear a shreaking, "MISS MAMMA MISS" Then back to the scooper we go.
When Jamie asks me what I did today, "Oh....I had doo duty today." Im thinking maybe we can put an add in the paper, "Doo inspector at your service." Gotta love him ha ha ha.

2 comments:

Grma Pennie said...

CUTE! Kids always amaze me!

Teresa said...

Nate, gramma has to pick up Zeek's all by myself....:0)