Well as some of you know, I started my "spring cleaning" back in the fall of last year with the garage sale. After the garage sale it took 2 car loads to get it to the goodwill. Then another couple car loads of stuff just from the house.
So I have an itch to look at my garage. I went through everything and found so much stuff that you ask yourself, "why in the world did I keep this?" so as you can see I have alot of goodies for the goodwill.
2 comments:
Yeah...! I love spring cleaning...! Don't you just feel lighter...! You would be proud of her Jamie..:0)
I feel your pain! I started spring cleaning about 3 weeks ago and although I've made GREAT progress inside the house...our garage is still quite cramped! Hopefully this week we can tackle it! Good luck Tiff!
Post a Comment