Monday, March 23, 2009

Family News

Nathans potty training is becoming more and more amazing to me every day. It seems like just yesterday little sugar bear needed some huggies.
Now, I can be watching tv and he just gets up quietly, goes to the bathroom, and I hear the toilet flush. Even when he takes a bath he goes prior to getting in (thank you nathan) and sometimes gets out in the middle of bathtime to go.
Ahhh what a nice change.
He also enjoys doing dishes (isnt that great Jamie HAHAHA) Its really sad when he reminds me, "mama we need to do dishes" HAHA it makes me laugh! I know that there could not possibly be any bubbles on these dishes after Nates done rinsing them.
He is doing really good in school and enjoys every minute of it. I love going and picking him up because the look on his face is priceless. Its as if I was gone for years and I have come to save him.
Took him hiking down to the dechutes river on Saturday. We were on the search for nice looking pine cones and found a couple.
We are working on graduating from the shopping cart to walking along side of it. I let him pick out a few things if he sticks close. I thought I was bad....anything with spiderman on it gets thrown into the cart, or at least he tries too. If only they made spiderman shaped fruit then we would all be good.

Jamie is doing great staying busy and working his way up. He should be putting in for RR (2 week leave) here within the next couple weeks. YEA

2 comments:

Erika said...

Wow! Nate is doing really well! Congrats! I really hope Jamie will get to come home for a visit soon! I can't imagine how needed a visit truly is!

Grma Pennie said...

Between you and Erika, potty training talk seems to be the subject of the day!