My favorite mexican dish is chicken or steak quesadillas. I have never made them before and I thought it would be fun to try. The smell of onions and steak filled the room and Nate could hardly wait to eat them. Hey look Jamie! Now we dont have to eat just tacos anymore!
I have been experimenting with new recipes since you have been gone so you will have an all new menu to choose from. :)
5 comments:
MMMMMMM...Tiff those look awesome! You did good! I can almost smell them through the computer (or I wish I could anyway)! Jamie is a lucky guy!
What time's supper? (smile)
So how come I wasn't invited...
YUMMMYYYY!!! Those look SOOO good! My tummy has started growling!
Well deer you figure those new ones out before I get home. That way I don't have to test them for you hahaha.
Post a Comment