Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bend Balloon Festival 2009!


The annual Bend Balloon festival was up and running! The balloons took off early this morning around 6 but Nate and I were not able to make it. Thought I might be able to see them from our house but we were a little too far. Mom and dad got a good picture though!
I wish I could have rode the ponies and slide down the Titanic!

When we first got there it was nice with no lines so Nate was able to get a feel for all the jumpies. He started a trend by sliding upside down on the Titanic. No one else could master this special technique. He really enjoyed the pony rides and didnt want to get off but I dont think they were going fast enough for him HAHA
We also saw a guy blending his own fruit smoothy with a stationary exercise bike. Veeeery interesting.
Had a blast and cant wait for future up-coming events!


4 comments:

Teresa said...

I think that I will sleep tonight with visions of Nate sliding down one or the other of the MANY ballon bouncy thingys...what a great day....!

Erika said...

Cool! The balloons look like they were beautiful!

Rae said...

OMG! That looks SOOO much FUN!!!

Grma Pennie said...

Ah, the memories you are making with your little man!