Well I got word today that Jamie is not going to get his official RR (2 week leave) The BC is also talking about taking their 30 day leave when they get home and shortening it to 15 days. This is terrible and I just ask that everyone keep the whole platoon over there in ya'lls prayers. The families of this company do not deserve this one bit especially with the 12-18 hour a day shifts with only 1 day a week off that the soldiers are getting. On a lighter note it will be even more exciting to see him when he comes home!
Got my hair trimmed today and the stylist begged me to braid it HAHA so I got to feel perty for a day. :)
2 comments:
Cute hair! When I first saw the picture I was thinking "how did she do that on herself!?" Sorry about Jamie...but you're right, when you finally do see him it'll be all that more exciting!
HEY! I got my hair done today also! BUT my hair is soooo thin ... your's is so full and beautiful! Lucky you.
Jamie and his family are in our prayers, as always. Love you guys.
Post a Comment