
I was woken up early this morning to a familiar smell. The smell of a hot glue gun. Plastic melting...so being very concerned and half asleep I figured my fan was getting hot and turned it off then hopped back into bed. That didnt work so I got up and headed to the fish tanks...no melting there.....kithen? nope all good....so I proceeded to the toy room and low and behold was Nates tubaware container with his train set melting away at the space heater. Good thing I got it just in time. Its scarry to think that we are leaving for the cabin soon and I sure am glad this happened now and not when I was gone for almost a week. "Note to self....Tiffany how many times have you seen the show Rescue 911 they like had episodes of things catching on fire next to heaters all the time!" Duh
4 comments:
Oooh! That IS scary! I do the same type of thing far too often with candles...oops! I've melted more candles down the front of TV cabinets and desks then I can count. Now I only allow myself to buy candles in jars and even then I left one burning a couple weeks ago overnight in the laundry room. Luckily when it reached the end of the candle it just snuffed out but when I noticed all the black on the glass the next morning it made my stomach sink. Ugh...
That is scary! Glad you woke up and all is well! But I have to admit...im jealous that you got to have your heater on!!! LOL! It's like a zillion degrees here! I need to come stay with you! :)
The wicked witch pic is awesome!
The best way to really learn something is to live it...mmm the early morning smell of hot glue..:0)
Post a Comment