Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Over the mountains and through the fields to Fort Polk we go


Its been official for about a week now. Hubby and I have decided to go back to Polk to finish out his 2 years. Not 100% sure if we are staying in or not but it would be nice to settle in the North West in a couple years. I have been busy busy busy selling stuff on craigslist and doing an extended summer cleaning. I still dont know how you can 'spring clean' your house numerous times and still find stuff. Im so excited and I cant wait to finally see husband again! I have crazy butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it.

2 comments:

Grma Pennie said...

I know that your parents will miss you guys but sometimes God doesn't follow OUR plans. For some reason, He knows best! I am so excited for you ... YOUR HUBBY'S COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erika said...

I can't imagine how you're feeling! Oh! And I laughed OUT LOUD when you said that "you spring clean more then once and still find stuff" HA! I know how you feel!