Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nate



Sugar pictures
He has found Jamie's equipment and likes to play with it saying, "Im going to be daddy when I get big" so he uses anything he can find that does not look like a gun that he can use as a gun. He keeps telling me that guns are not allowed at school and they cant make guns which I am assuming he is talking about legos. He builds these huge lego guns all the time. Awwww brother your nephew is getting into legos!
He got a valentine box from Grammy and PaPa and it had a lego kit in it with a police helicopter. This was his first big boy lego kit. We sat on the floor and worked on it. I think it was more like an educational thing then a play toy. Teaching him to follow steps from 1-? and to look at the picture and then find the pieces. When his tongue starts to hang out I know he found a good 'work'
Sometimes he will make odd things and want me to take pictures of them. He called this the trap so I was not able to walk across it for a few minutes or I would fall into the hole.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Our little soldier...!

Grma Pennie said...

the imaginations of a young boy are the precursors to great inventions