Oh gotta love the kittens...... Poor Ashes wanted to play with our neighbors dog who was visiting haha.
This morning I kept hearing something open and close in the kitchen. Ashes kept grabbing at the cubbord and sure enough there was Remmy playing in the cubbord. So now I have resorted to the spray bottle to keep them off my counters. Now that Ash has taught Remmy to get up there its two against one. I decided to use flea and tick spray as my weapon of choice. Cats HATE the smell and luckily the bottle I use shoots 4+ feet so I can hide around the corner and do it. (I dont want him to hate me tee hee) The good news is I have only had to spray Ashes once and he flew off the counter like a dog was after him. Remmy witnessed this and also has yet to step foot on the counters. So it looks like we are in the clear :)
No comments:
Post a Comment