Thursday, November 4, 2010

Only 7 more days til GG 2010!!!!!!






Nates B Day party is Saturday and we are expecting a house full! Then GG are only a few days away! Nate is still working on his count down. :) Got my coral order in today yea! People can buy it but I wont be shipping any of it until we get back from Texas. I went to Walmart for a punch bowl for Nates b day. Well I decided to do a little Nate Christmas shopping too and found some things that he had asked for. One item was a cactus....yes a live cactus no joke so I found one of those bright red star cactus. Its hiding in a window where he wont find it. Then due to Erika's Christmas Decorating virus spirit making its way to Louisiana I snagged some of these cute decorations I just HAD to have.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Ahhh...It looks so Festive...!