Today was the first day on my own and I must say it was odd. Too quite but lots to do to keep me busy. Morgan slept in while I worked on dishes and laundry then later in the morning Nate, Morgan, Tex, and I took a walk to give Morgan some sunshine vitamines. He slept the whole way HA.
When we got back we ate lunch then Morgan got a bath and we headed to the hospital for Morgans hearing test that he never got when he was born. Instead of dragging the jogging stroller through the hospital I used one of those chest harnesses and he was all snuggled and asleep the whole time. I never could understand those things since we all want to not be pregnant so bad but then we still carry them around in those things HAHA! He passed in one ear but failed in the left side. We think its due to his conjestion so he is being rescheduled in 4 weeks to re-do it.
We stopped by the mail box and Nate was excited to get out of the car by himself and get the mail. Its the simple things that make him feel so happy.
We ate a left over yummy Christmas dinner that Aunt Jenna and Uncle Josh made us when they were here then we put Morgan under his jungle gym mat for some brain food. Nate was curious and asked all kinds of questions which I enjoyed answering for him. Morgan stayed under it for a good 10 minutes before he got bored. His legs were just flying everywhere! Most movement I have seen that boy do since he was born. It seemed to work because he went to sleep early tonight. :)
Nate has the foam that we put on the hida bed on his bed and he loves it so much. He actually told me good night and went to bed on his own. He said, ''mom its way past my bed time" I was shocked HAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment