


For the past week he has been trying really hard to smile and finally yesterday and today he will interact with me first thing in the morning. He LOVES his baths and still cries when I take him out haha. He currently has green eyes so it will be interesting to see if they stay that way. My camera doesnt show them but today I was able to get a little of the color. :)
Nate is doing really good and loves his brother. He sings to him and jumps right in to lightly bounce him in his bouncy while I make dinner.
3 comments:
AAaahhhhh he is sooo cute...!! He sure does look like Jamie...You were even MORE serious when you were a baby...!!! At least he has some expressionin his eyes...YOU were like...GET AWAY FROM ME...hehe
LOLololol oh trust me mom he only does this in the morning other wise the rest of the day its the serious concentration LOL
Well of course he does, he is my son and yes the green eyes will stay they may change from time to time but will all ways go back to green.
Post a Comment