
Yet again I need new jeans so we headed to the PX to look for some. I came out of the fitting room and did a happy dance right there in the store and I am sure the camera guys in that secret room somewhere were laughing at me. Only ONE more size to go and I will have reached my original goal! I feel like I just had gastric by pass because I have a bunch of loose skin on my arms so I am not sure what to do about that. I guess I should do some dumb bell arm weights or something?
Nate went to the dentist and had no cavities but has 5 loose teeth! He lets me yank and pull on them with no problem but they just wont budge. Dentist said to keep working on them. I told him he will get fried ice cream if he can just pull the one that looks grey and scarry! HAHA
After a night of showing Morgan how to do sit ups he woke up this morning trying to lean up many times. He usually spends his mornings talking to his lamb mobile or scooting around until his head is at the opposite side I put him to bed.
2 comments:
sweeeet...! isnt it fun to reach your goals...!
You go girl!
Post a Comment