Tiff, I know that you can not see it because you live with him day to day but he is growing so much...! He reminds me of Prince Harry when he was little...!!! He is such a special little boy...
No mom I actually thought of the same thing when looking at these photos. He really has thinned out and the way he carries himself is so much more mature then just last year. I cant believe how fast he is growing. I was looking through the old videos here on the blog back from 2008 and I cant believe that was just a couple years ago. Makes me wonder what its going to be like in just 3 more years.
2 comments:
Tiff, I know that you can not see it because you live with him day to day but he is growing so much...! He reminds me of Prince Harry when he was little...!!! He is such a special little boy...
No mom I actually thought of the same thing when looking at these photos. He really has thinned out and the way he carries himself is so much more mature then just last year. I cant believe how fast he is growing. I was looking through the old videos here on the blog back from 2008 and I cant believe that was just a couple years ago. Makes me wonder what its going to be like in just 3 more years.
Post a Comment