Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Picture Time!

Nate is enjoying his soccer season but you can tell he is ready for a change. He cant wait to start playing basketball in the fall. He goes outside all the time to play with the neighborhood kids or practice dribbling. Jamie and I have been working on his hand and eye skills with the ball and hes doing really good. We need to add some running exercises to the regimen he he he.
Morgan loves to stand at the coffee table and walk around it. He loves to smile and Nate when Nate comes in from school and grab his legs. Nate loves his brother and plays with his toys and shows him how to do things. Jamie got his new dress blues and got all his pretty pins put on. They do inspection once every 6 months so I quickly grabbed the camera hehehe His pin collection has grown so much just since last year. I love it when he can explain what every single colored ribbon stands for. It shows how much he has accomplished in his Army career. Im so proud of him :) My weight loss is pretty much complete and Im so happy that my back has not bothered me. I feel like I am back to my old self again. 


 zombie baby :)











1 comment:

Grma Pennie said...

Looking Good!
You are one hot momma!!!