Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Birthday To Meeeee

Its officially the big 30 and it snuck up on me so quick! These last four years have flown by with by with a move, two deployments and a new baby boy. I hope the next few years will slow down so I can catch up!
Today was a fabulous day spending time with the boys and Jamie.
 I got my hair cut and it was the best hair cut since I lived in Texas!!
Jamie made us dinner with my favorite seafoods. He even made my cake and did an awesome job! I forgot to make a wish so we had to re light them haha! 
When present time arrived Nate was so excited and kept telling me they were from both him and Jamie. Nate even made me an adorable card. 
It was a great 30th Birthday and I look forward to many more!





No comments: