
Jamie came home and Nate was in a crazy mood, so I took advantage of the situation and we got him to do his little Hogan move.
Tonight, he was sitting waiting for us to sit down for dinner and he started scooping food onto Jamies plate. I asked Nate, "Why does da da get served first?" Jamie just laughed and Nate joined in. Its little moments like that, that just make me love my fam so much!
3 comments:
Very Cute! It was funny to open up your blog and see Nate doing Hulk Hogan because I just got home from a girls night where we were playing trivial pursuit and I had to "act out" Hulk Hogan and my move looked much like his...great minds think alike!!
Yeah!!! it is great having the "puter" fixed so that I can leave comments again...! Nice form Nate!
Go get um there big boy!
Post a Comment