Saturday, July 19, 2008

Toy Story

Nathan has a wide variety of movies to watch but when you ask him to pick one out he goes for
1. The Bee Movie
2. Nemo
3. Toy Story
4. Barney
So today he grabbed the Barney video, and as I was putting it in he freaked out and quickly grabbed Toy Story. So we switched them out and he watched it.
Then it was bed time. It was quite in his room but then I heard various sentences coming from his room.
"AH Danger!" or "E-finny n Yawn!" so I went in there and there he was sitting on his bed having a battle between Buzz and Woody. I could not help but laugh......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOOO Cute! These days are just priceless aren't they!??!?!

Erika said...

I love when kids quote movies! Too cute!

Grma Pennie said...

The IMAGINATION is the second doorway to reading! The first is "being read to". Looks like Nathan is well on his way to literacy excellence!