Wednesday, August 27, 2008

2 Great Things

Mr Jingles has made a complete comeback! I would not say a 100% because he has not started kitten biting again, but thats just fine by me ha ha ha

Jamie got his slot as "Team Leader"!!!!!!!!!!! When he told me I was jumping up and down screaming. This whole thing must have been a deep secret plan from what he told me. I over heard a SGT talking to him about it when they were working on the computer.

I do have some concerns. The gunner is a female fresh out of basic training since just a month ago. I asked Jamie what her shooting scores in basic were and he said he is going to look at her chart soon. Im a little worried about this because that position is a dangerous job and he says she is pretty shy. I told him that i would like to meet her considering she will be partially protecting my husband. By doing this maybe it will ease my concerns. I need to have trust in these soldiers, but its hard when they have just come out of basic. Jamie has been training for this for over a year. I dont know maybe I am being too sensitive or judgmental.
All I know is that God will have his hand not only on Jamie but the whole team.

3 comments:

Erika said...

When Tyler went to Iraq our pastor told us that for some reason we always assume if we were there with him he would be safer...but we have to remember that it's really if God is with him he will be safer!! It doesn't always feel like it but it's true! Jamie will be protected by greater forces then just a newly trained soldier!! We can put our trust in that for sure!!

Grma Pennie said...

Good job at doctoring the kitty back to health! And I will be praying that your heart is consumed with peace. Love ya "Sniff" ... Aunty Pennie

Anonymous said...

Your family continues to be in our prayers. I can't wait to hear the praise reports of Jamies health and safety while overseas!