I am determined to finish this before Jamie gets home! I think I started this back in 2000 (mom is that right?) Once I get working on it I cant put it down. Its so old I feel like I should buy myself a congratulations balloon or something when I finish it!
I remember going into the store and seeing the other part to this cross stitch. Its these foals all grown up in the same order in front of the same barn. I would not be able to do it because i KNOW I would probably get bored of doing the same theme. I must say it would look cute on the wall set up that way.
5 comments:
Looks like a LOT of patience that I don't have! LOL! Good luck with that! Let us know when its done!
WOW. I would be bored after one stich. Good luck. You have way more patience than me! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
I have a cross stitch project that i started probably in 2000!!! We must be twinkies cuz mine isn't done either!
Yo Tiff you take after yer Mother we LOVE to cross-stitch...Once you finish it I will have it framed for you....:0) I do not remember when you started it...but it was awhile ago...!
Wow! Good work!
Post a Comment