Well I was able to talk to Jamie online for the last couple of days. He said because of the place he is located and his mission there will not be alot of photos if any. I guess they are doing jail guard stuff like on detanies. The good news is that they dont do alot of patrol in the streets which makes me really happy.
His room is enough space for his bed, a shelf, and his computer chair HAHA. I told my freinds that I was going to send him a gell air freshener and they just laughed at me and thought I was crazy considering the enviroment. I asked Jamie what he needed right now and he said he wants some air fresheners. I laugehd thinking, "I knew it!" There is not a flea or bug problem so that is good.
Other then that he seems to be doing really good.
1 comment:
Glad to hear he is doing well. Keep the updates coming!
Post a Comment