Monday, October 13, 2008

Sneak Peak















Nathan LOVES Buzz and GG sent him this really cute Buzz constume. It fits perfectly and he looks so cute. He was absolutely so excited and running around the house yelling, "Im Buzz LightGear" I also could not resist and bought a couple little pumpkins until we can head out to the pumpkin patch. It brought tears to my eyes to see how excited he was in the costume. This is truly the first holiday that he is into. It just makes me that more excited about Christmas. I cant imagine what that is going to be like!


4 comments:

Erika said...

I love when they finally REALLY get into the holidays! Christmas will be a BLAST at your house!!

Grma Pennie said...

How cute! It has always fastinated me how a child will latch onto a particular character and be "hooked" on it for a while. I thought Buzz was old news ... guess I'm not that 'Hip' anymore.

Anonymous said...

Let the memories begin...:0)

Anonymous said...

He is Just TOOO Cute!!!