What a wonderful day! Mom and dad got here around 7:30 and Nate was still asleep. We got the coffee ready and then dad went over near Nates door and rang sleigh bells and saying 'ho ho ho Merry Christmas!" We heard Nate flying out of his bed in his room saying, "Santa you bring my light saver!?" (Thats what he wanted) so ofcourse dad hides until we distract Nate so he can come out. We were luaghing it was hilarous! Had a blast setting up the train set and playing with the light saver. I cooked my first Turkey bird this year. I brinned it over night and it turned out really good. Made the mother-n-laws famous giblet gravey mmmmmmm and ate a ton of pie. Got a call from Jamie and he was doing good. Hope everyones holiday was wonderful! MERRY CHRISTMAS! (Love you Jamie and miss you!)
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas!!!!!!
What a wonderful day! Mom and dad got here around 7:30 and Nate was still asleep. We got the coffee ready and then dad went over near Nates door and rang sleigh bells and saying 'ho ho ho Merry Christmas!" We heard Nate flying out of his bed in his room saying, "Santa you bring my light saver!?" (Thats what he wanted) so ofcourse dad hides until we distract Nate so he can come out. We were luaghing it was hilarous! Had a blast setting up the train set and playing with the light saver. I cooked my first Turkey bird this year. I brinned it over night and it turned out really good. Made the mother-n-laws famous giblet gravey mmmmmmm and ate a ton of pie. Got a call from Jamie and he was doing good. Hope everyones holiday was wonderful! MERRY CHRISTMAS! (Love you Jamie and miss you!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was a good Xmas for Nat looks like he got out a winner this year.
Just wish I could have been there it would have been nice but its ok I will make up for next year. I love you to Angel and I hope all is well with every one eles this new year coming merry xmas all.
hay sylas is looking at Mom saying mmmmmm
I love it all! The snowman, the cookies, the presents, the superhero, the turkey!!! You guys had a GREAT Christmas!
Post a Comment