Saturday, December 20, 2008

Shoveling Snow




Papa showed Nate how to shovel snow this morning. He loved it so much! The neighbor across the street came over and introduced himself. We all agreed that I should enjoy the fact that he loves it now because in a few years he will want to get paid for it HAHAHA! You can see from the side walk at how much we got. I think we got a foot so far....or maybe 10 inches....not sure.....I do know that we are supposed to get another 4 inches tomorrow. It has been getting up to 30-31 during the day but in the teens at night so it makes the roads a little slick during the early morning and late evenings. Fun fun fun!
(Hey Auntie Pennie, do you remember that little mt. in the back ground? tee hee hee)

3 comments:

Grma Pennie said...

Is That Pilot Butte!!!???? We used to slide down (on cardboard)the cinders "fields" that were on the sides of the butte!

Your new home looks lovely. I am so very proud of you.

Love, Auntie Pennie

Erika said...

NO FAIR! I'M JEALOUS! It has been VERY cold here but no snow yet...that's life huh? We move from Ponca City and they have already had like 3 days of snow!

Unknown said...

Thats right dad put him to work never to early to start