Well I was in the mood for making Nate a hot lunch since I did not make a hot breakfast, so I was searching in the cubord and saw the remainder of the flour tortillas from the other night.
Then I found a pack of hickory smoked tuna. So my brain started racing and my tummy started growling and i came up with an idea. TUNA MELT!!!!!
Hickory smoked tuna fish
small blob of cream cheese
freshly chopped green or red bell pepper
freshly chopped onion
salt n pepper
shredded cheese (make sure its an artery clogging layer)
Let them simmer inside the tortillas for about 1-2 minutes and wala!
After Nate ate his he wanted to clean the kitchen. Maybe I should feed him tuna fish more often
3 comments:
Nate's little legs look tan already!
Wow Tiff! You are on a ROLL with these tasty recipes! I'm gonna have to try this one! I'm always interested in new lunches...I'm getting sick of PB&J and Mac-N-Cheese! HA!
Ya thats fair I am over here and I can't even eat any of that just not fair you just don't for get to cook like that when I get home ok hum. Ore I will have to glue your feet to the kitchen floor yep that is what I am going to do I can all ready see it.
Post a Comment