Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Black is So Much Better



I have had this 55 gallon tank for about 8 years now and have never had a back on it. I meant to paint it before setting it up the last time but forgot. So I decided to get a paper backing and try it. Ohhhh it sure does looks much better then without. Im also trying some hardy live plants and so far so good. I just have to stay away from the delicate ones. :)
You can see the row of fish there in the front starring at me. I think they are waiting to be fed HA!

3 comments:

Erika said...

I just love seeing your fish updates! Those little fishies are so cute waiting for food!

Grma Pennie said...

I thought the fish were grinning for the camera. I guess I didn't hear them clearly. They must have been asking for cheese instead of just saying cheese for the pic!

Teresa said...

The tank looks great Tiff..How come they all hide when I come in the room...!?