Nate is getting geared up for his first big Easter. Last year he had fun hunting for eggs, but we did not do any egg coloring. So when he saw all these colorful bubbling stinky colors he got excited! I think PAAS is getting better with their egg coloring kits. Back in the day I remember our eggs sitting forever in this stuff and still coming out pastel. Now they are so bright you can stop traffic with them! We tried putting the tattoo sticker things on them but it did not work. :( So Nate had fun trying to stick them to himself. Hey if anyone knows of some good ideas for re-using these PAAS cups let me know. I figured sand box toys??
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Pre Easter Fun
Nate is getting geared up for his first big Easter. Last year he had fun hunting for eggs, but we did not do any egg coloring. So when he saw all these colorful bubbling stinky colors he got excited! I think PAAS is getting better with their egg coloring kits. Back in the day I remember our eggs sitting forever in this stuff and still coming out pastel. Now they are so bright you can stop traffic with them! We tried putting the tattoo sticker things on them but it did not work. :( So Nate had fun trying to stick them to himself. Hey if anyone knows of some good ideas for re-using these PAAS cups let me know. I figured sand box toys??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know, right? The egg coloring kits are improving! Using the egg coloring cups in the sand is a great idea and my boys would love playing with them in the tub too!
Sorting. Find colored things like skittles and use them for sorting.
Oooo...Pennie & Erika those are really good ideas...We will try that...right Tiff..:0)
Post a Comment