Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fishing Trip #2


It was a little odd this time. There were not nearly as many bites as the other day, but Nate was still able to reel a couple in near the shore before loosing them and then snagged this guy. We are doing a catch and release right now but its hard when they swallow the bait whole. I did a bad thing.....3 people asked me what I was using. I sadly told them....the secret is out *tear
It started raining so we had to head to the car pretty fast. I thought there were going to be gun shots behind us considering how many people rushed over to our spot LOL. Nathan was a little upset because he wanted to hold the fish while we drove but I told him "dogs and fish belong in the back!"

1 comment:

Erika said...

What's the secret? What's the secret?