Saturday, May 23, 2009

No Tent Needed










Mom has been working really hard on getting the house surroudings a little more fire proof. Nate and I came over and helped and I had fun using the hose! There were piles and piles of pine needles that needed raking. It was nice to go over today and sit back and relax enjoying hot dogs and smores by the fire. It was just like camping but no tent needed. Though I did pitch a small one behind mom the wind blew it over! The backyard and front yard are coming along really nicely. Got some new trees in and they are starting to bud out really nice. Its going to be a great place for the 'grandkids' to explore in the future. The deer seem to like it too, as seen in the last photo.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Wow! I didn't even see the deer at first until I read your post! That's awesome! I think I need to vacation at Aunt Teresa and Uncle Ken's house! You think they would mind? HA! Looks so relaxing out there! Oh! And thanks alot...now I want a S'More!