I was doing dishes when I noticed sugar bear out there picking apples off the tree. It was so cute seeing him looking for the perfect ones (any of them in his eyes) and placing them in his little bucket. After filming I went out there and helped him go through them to find the 'good ones' He was very proud of his findings. Then we saved the best ones and I let him peel the others. After I took the pic of him peeling he said, "That was a good pic mom" I guess he is into the serious photo faces. Since Grammy likes green apples we are going to take them to her house.
3 comments:
He's such a cute boy! You've got a good one Tiff!
Green apples, yummy...my favorite..!
I love reading and looking at the pictures of your family and all the fun things you do. Keep it up, girl!
Post a Comment