We all went to the fair Saturday in Prineville. What a great day it was! We got there and looked at all the animals. Pigs, goats, sheep, cows, rabits, chickens no horsies this time :( but I got to pet a cow!!! All the 4-H kids did a fantastic job. They were very helpful in explaining to us about their animals. Asking us if we wanted to pet them. They even made their own little signs that showed their ribbons and their animals name. It was very creative and well done. Nate had a blast on some of the rides. Mom and I went on some scramble thing. Ugh its been too long since I have been on a ride HA. Mom and Dads neighbors happened to be there and Nate was able to go on a few rides with them. They really enjoyed that. Stopped by the sheep rides to see the competition. They created shutes just like the original size bull and horse shuts! The kids were hilarious holding on for deer life.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Prineville Fair 2009!
We all went to the fair Saturday in Prineville. What a great day it was! We got there and looked at all the animals. Pigs, goats, sheep, cows, rabits, chickens no horsies this time :( but I got to pet a cow!!! All the 4-H kids did a fantastic job. They were very helpful in explaining to us about their animals. Asking us if we wanted to pet them. They even made their own little signs that showed their ribbons and their animals name. It was very creative and well done. Nate had a blast on some of the rides. Mom and I went on some scramble thing. Ugh its been too long since I have been on a ride HA. Mom and Dads neighbors happened to be there and Nate was able to go on a few rides with them. They really enjoyed that. Stopped by the sheep rides to see the competition. They created shutes just like the original size bull and horse shuts! The kids were hilarious holding on for deer life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love county fairs. There is so much to see and do.
I especially like the pics of grandpa and grandma. The Scrambler is one of our faves and the car scene is a hoot!!!!!!!!!
Looks awesome! I love the fair!
Pennie the car scene is a hoot. Wanna guess who is driving and who is taking the video? Yep, one in the same....THE GREAT KENDINI !!
Post a Comment