
So Jamie and I had a big scare tonight! Chance just grew wings and vanished! We could not find him anywhere in the house! We got into the car and drove around the whole neighborhood over and over and still could not find him. We came back home with no luck and Jamie decided to check up stairs one last time. The one and only place we did not check was Nates toilet section of his bathroom. Chance must have been trying to drink out of the toilet and closed the door behind him with his butt. Soooo we are happy now and glad that he wasnt really missing in the first place.
(I think sy needs a new collar its lookin a little snug.)
1 comment:
I laughed so hard that I almost peed myself....I remember that the same thing happened to Zeek in our master bath in McKinney....we did the same thing...looked everywhere...and then opened the "toilet room" door and their was Zeek just looking up at us like...what took you so long...! Classic..!!!!
Post a Comment