

Its been a very busy week! Jamie was diagnosed with some kind of foot arthritis. Then he threw his back out. Now he is working all day today at our local Fall Fest to beef up security becuase of the situation at Hood a few days ago. Nate and I are going to go visit him and see what fun stuff is there later this afternoon.
Last week we got another doggie. 9 month old Akita named Chance (Jamie named him) and he came from a sad situation. His previous owners lost their house and have to move into an apartment where they dont allow akitas so they had to find him a home. The family had 4 kids ranging from age 3, 4, 5, 7, 10!!! With that many kids Jamie and I thought this would be a perfect candidate for our home. My friend bobbi and I went to look at him and he stuck to Nate imedietely following hijm around the yard. 2 of the kids were shorter then Nate and I really like that. Just a big puppy
We brougtht him home and since then he has been a fantastic dog! Like Sylas in the younger version. A terrible guard dog which we like, amazing with nate and sy and LOVES and I mean LOVES everyone and anyone who walks through our door
On top of all of these my Moe Moe had an absess that I had to remove the other day. That upset me because I thought I would going to loose him. It happened when Jerry bit him on the neck. Moe Moe just layed there and let me pour hydrogen peroxide on it and this morning he is doing MUCH better running around the cage acting crazy like his old self again.
Nate is getting really excited about Christmas. When he sees the decorations in the store he wants us to get our tree. Jamie finally got his tuff box from Iraq and Nate found a Christmas stalking in it. He tried walking around the house wearing it like a boot HAHA
He loves playing connect 4 with Jamie and I like playing candy land with him. He likes to be goofy and try to eat the candy on the board. HAl
1 comment:
You can almost hear Sy ... TWO puppies to watch after now! I think I will rest while my human takes care of them for awhile.
Post a Comment