I GOT MY FIRST DOMAIN!!!!!!
www.APieceOfTheReef.com
I have alot of work to do on it! I probably wont havve it up and running for at least 2-4 weeks if not longer. Its extrememly time consuming with all the codes and stuff.
I still need to re-fix all the photos so they dont have white borders.
Hmmm hey dad maybe I should have a les shwab tire banner? Tee hee hee
Nate renamed his fish again today. Blue is still blue but the white and back striped damsel gets a new name every day. I told him we should make it easy and name them bologne and cheese but he said, "NO MOM that is stuff you put in a sandwich"
1 comment:
Sniff, I'm not sure if he can help but your Uncle Mike has a webpage (nextstepinc.org). He might have some pointers for ya. The best way to contact him is by texting. (860)8106024 Second best way is by email (nextstep@nextstepinc.org). His executive assistant is RaeAnna. She might be able to get you to him. Phone is your last resort!
Post a Comment