Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Boy Is Growing Up




Ok no Moe Moe is not growing up I just had to add some photos of him lounging and playing in his new boxes I put in his cage for him.
Nate on the other hand is amazing me every day. These past few weeks everyone can really see a change in him. The way he talks...acts...plays...everything is maturing so fast its kinda sad. I cant tell you how many times I have stopped and starred at him and said, "Nate" and he looks at me "yes mama" "Nate I love you" (while he smiles) "awww mama that makes me happy I love you too" then he has to come over and gives me hugs and kisses.
These past couple years have been a little rough but now that its passed I look at my sugar bear and think to myself......"I would do it all over again"

6 comments:

Erika said...

What a sweet mom you are Tiff! He's lucky to have you as a mom and I'm sure you feel lucky to have Nate as a son! You probably each couldn't have done the past couple years without each other.

Grma Pennie said...

DON'T BLINK!!!!! Before you know it he will be asking for the car keys!

Dick and Margaret Carroll said...

Hi, I don't think your fishes ever get full. That is very cool.
Yes, they grow up too fast. Love G&G

Teresa said...

Hey Tiff you should weigh and measure Nate To see how much he has grown...!

Tiffany said...

Yes I do need to measure him again
He seems taller but not heavier if that makes sense

Grma Pennie said...

Hey!!!! I have an idea ... stop feeding him!!!!