Thursday, February 4, 2010

Nates Valentine Day Box




Nate made his valentine day box for school. They have these pre made boxes with cards inside of them but I thought "its more fun to make your own" so he went crazy with the paint! I thought it would be cute for the kids to put a card in Nates box and see a dinosaur inside of it! So he painted that and smothered it in glitter then I super glued it to the inside of the box. I think the best part of valentines day at school is getting to open up the envelopes inside!

3 comments:

Erika said...

WAAAAAAAY cute! I wish Ash got to make a valentine's day box. He's having a party where the parents are invited and we get to decorate cookies so I'm excited about that but the valentine's box is a great idea! And you took it to the next level!

Teresa said...

Ohhhhh....That is just to cute! Nate Nate you did a great job!

K.Groves said...

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so stinkin creative Sniff! I LOVE it!!!!! I want to make one!