Wednesday, February 3, 2010

NCO Training

Well Jamie might not have been able to go to Haiti but now he is in NCO training for his Sergeant!!
They had Class A (formal wear) inspections this morning. They are VERY picky so we spent a good 10 minutes outside inspecting for dog hair.
Jamie went inside to get his hat and he comes back outside with some hair on his back heel. I guess static electricity was involved. THANKS SYLAS! So another 5 minutes getting hair off and licking the fingers to clean the shoes.
Its crazy but it has to be done. Its amazing how you can spend forever cleaning and inspecting your clothes but when your about to leave little things pop up out of nowhere.
Its funny because you can drive around post and see wives outside plucking and picking at their husbands HAHAAHA Nothing beats natural lighting on the front porch

4 comments:

Erika said...

That's awesome! I would love to see that sight! So, what is Jamie training for? I'm not familiar.

Grma Pennie said...

When you mentioned about the army wifes outside pruning their husbands ... all I could think about was a troup of chimpanzees grooming each other!!!!!!!!! Sorry but it just popped into my head!!!!!!!!!

K.Groves said...

That's awesome! I wish I could see that!

Tiffany said...

The training is so that he can become a Sergeant