Thursday, April 22, 2010

FREE FISH!!!!!!!


wow I am so excited about this fish I snagged! Its coming in today and I cant wait! Im nervous as they are a hard species to care for but as we all know im the fish geek. :) its a Copperband Butterfly from Indio Pacific. I have to put him in my small tank to make sure he doesnt come down with the all too famous Ich (white spot disease) I cant risk infecting my display tank fishies. Had that happen too many times. My Dori Fishy is very proan to getting it and hes so healthy and eating like a pig I would hate to risk him. The little neighbor girl would be sad if her Dori fish died. So the challenge is on!



4 comments:

Teresa said...

Pretty....I think you need more tanks...!

Tiffany said...

NO HAHAHAHA

Grma Pennie said...

I can see it now ... "Spiff's Fishy Emporium" ... mmmmmm? Tanks lining the walls ... Nate showing customers his fave fishies ... Jamie scratching his head wondering what he got himself into when he asked you to marry him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

hahahha