Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dysentery Anyone?


Ok I have had it with this sand box! Now that summer is here is rains almost every day in the afternoon for about an hour or less. No matter how many holes I put in this thing water still sits in it. I wanted to move the sand box over to the side so I got set up the pool. We I noticed an oder coming from the pool and Nate was playing in it. I told him to get out, took all his toys out washed them off now Im going to stick them in a tub with bleach water and the sand box is done. No more! Nate loves it so much though we are going to make a wooden one with a lid that opens and closes so we dont have this problem. bla
The dark stuff is potting soil by the way :)