Sunday, June 27, 2010

Were Back




Ok ya'll I know I know I have slacked BIG TIME on the blog! I am so sorry :(
We have been doing some fun stuff with Nate lately and I have failed to load the stuff onto the blog! I am determined to get this blog rollin again.
I made a cheese cake yesterday and Nate LOVED it.
He was plaing with his jar of buttons again today and was mactching to the same button or similar colors.
He has changed so much this summer! He has such a heart and I love him so much. "mom" "yes Nate" "are you hungry? Do you need me to fix you something to eat?" "No I am ok Nate but thank you" "you sure mom no no I think your hungry let me fix you something you just sit down"
So I am thinking to myself hmmm I think I will have fun with this so i began to tell Nate exactly what I wanted and was over exaderating about it too. Nate finally interupted me and said, "MOM MOM listen....you have to be happy with what I make you...you cant have everything you want" I was a little shocked he said that and started laughing and he smiled and I then had to squeez him. Its funny that he wanted to say that to me so bad because there have been so many times where I am making dinner and he doesnt want to eat it and asks for me to order a pizza for him and Jamie and I can have the dinner. HAHA riiiiight
He loves to mop my floor, sweep the floors, vacume, clean his bathroom, clean the windows, dust any kind of cleaning you can think of Nate is right there. You ask him to clean his room....."Mom my leg hurts" HAHAHA




No comments: