Monday, September 13, 2010

YIPPEE SKIPPY







Ahhh finally Nate doesnt have to be woken up at 3:30am in the morning to take daddy to work. Jamie's Chevy Cobalt is a much needed blessing. And now its my turn! Ahhh my new washer and dryer. Ok to start here is the story. When Rhonda and Tracy were here we were all sitting in the living room. The kids were all in bed and we were wathing tv. I hear this draining in the wall. I went over to my tank to inspect thining my auto top off was empty. Nope that wasnt it so I just went back to the couch and ignored it. Well then Ashes went over to the tank to investigate so I started freaking out. All you could see was my butt sticking out from underneath the tank inspecting EVERYTHING. Still nothing. Then noticed Ashes was looking at a couple droplets of water on the carpet. It was like from a scarry movie where you slowly look up to see where its coming from and I see water dropping from the ceiling. i stood up and as I was walking to the stairs I heard something in the downstaris bathroom. Opened the door and there was water pouring out of the celiing vents. I freaked out screaming, SOMETHING IS LEAKING we all go running up the stairs and the whole up stairs walk way was soaked. The kids bathroom light was on and the door was locked. I had tracy try to open it and he ended up doing a COPS episode with his shoulder. Once the door was opened it wasnt in there (oh by the way jamies works night shift so he was sleeping during this) turned around and there it was. The washer never stopped filling up. Good news is we got the trusty shop vac just in time and had enough large fans to blow on the carpets over night. All in all there was no damage.
Well my friend was trying to get rid of an aquarium she got from her mom. Its what I have been looking for. Its a loooong 30-40 gallon instead of the tall short that I have. Gives me MUCH more room for coral. I am running out of room and I want to get rid of the tub tank. So this tank will help me get it up off the ground and into an aquarium where it should be. Doing the 2'' of water a day leak test just to be on the safe side :) We are on day 3 so we have awhile to go lolol
Nate has discovered my FarmVille on Facebook. When he saw those ripe pumpkins he wanted them so bad! So I came up with a plan. He gets to plant and harvest the pumpkins where they are ready. He gets so excited to click the mouse in the spot where the little farmer goes over and harvests them. I took pics of the farm but lost them some how so I had to use an example. I will try and load up Nates pumpkin patch soon.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Wow! You've had alot going on! I know how you feel about having another car (except the getting up at 3:30 part...)! So congrats! Enjoy! Also, maybe even more exciting is the washer and dryer! When did we become old enough to get excited over a washer and dryer? HA!!

Tiffany said...

you know whats sad about it is that i love doing laundry now and it does the same thing that the other washer and dryer did? why is that hahaha
Even funnier is jamie has been doing some loads lolololol jamie....doing laundry....woooow lol