Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sugar and Kitties







Mr. Nate is getting so big. Its really weird when I can tell myself and I live with him. ha
He enjoys Bible stories, music, and walks on the beach.....oops I mean in his sand box :)
He was acting up one day and I told him I was going to ship him to China. He said, "no no mom ship me to grammys" LOLOLOLOL (he loves his grammy and papa so much)
The kittens are getting big. Jamie has finally grown to love them. I think he needed more time from Sy as I did too. Its still hard some days but with Remmy's demanding attitude you cant help but smile and squeeze him. Ashes has become very vocal. The siamies is really starting to come out. Hes also getting fat and lays around the house alot. I can be in the bathroom putting on makeup and hes meowing at me because I am not looking at him and talking to him. Remmy meows really loud when I am in the kitchen because he thinks hes getting treats. The crazy kitties

3 comments:

Erika said...

Nate is soooo cute! Sorry...but I'm not a fan of kitties, not to mention I'm allergic to them. But they do look really cute in pictures I'll admit!

Tiffany said...

dont worry i used to hate cats but these guys act like dogs so its ok lololol

Grma Pennie said...

Put some bricks on Nate's head ... maybe he will stop growing so fast!