Friday, November 5, 2010

Terrible Thing That MUST Go



Since my lovely tank started back in Bend Oregon I always noticed a little brown piece of something growing on my rock in one spot. Well that one small spot and exploded all over my tank. Its a form of algae called Lobophora and it kills coral if you let it spread and covers your pretty rock. Here is a pic of my beautiful rock beginning to get covered in this terrible nasty stuff. So after spending countless hours trying to figure out what it was (no one knew) I finally found a few people that have the same stuff. They have it in their tanks alot worse then me :( What gets rid of it? A Naso Tang so I have one coming in on Tuesday to do his worst he he he I will have to post some before and after pics :)

2 comments:

Teresa said...

It's Dorra...!

Tiffany said...

no mom Dora is already in the tank lolololol