






Well Jamie and I have been having the Akita / Lab debate My dream has always been to have a big chunky English lab. English labs are shorter, stockier, bigger heads and the rudder tails. For some reason a lady was giving a way free labs. I never look at the classifieds for dogs I always look for people in search of aquatic stuff. Well a little voice inside me told me to text this person and ask for pictures of the puppies. When I saw the picture I knew this was a major gift. We drove out to look at them and sure enough he is a HUGE chunky boo boo boy. Hes only 6 weeks old !! My sister n law Pam is here visiting and her dog Bear loves him already. Ashes got into the wressling too which was hilarious! Here is the miracle.....he whinned at the door, I let him out...he went out and went potty MIRACLE So now is time for the name game I think Marley or Sampson
No comments:
Post a Comment