






In perfect timing too! Nate was riding his scooter when it was time to go. I told him to put it up but with all the excitement I hurt a bump and jumped out to investigate. There it was smothered like a pancake. Tears streaming down Nates face but I told him he should ask Santa for one. We headed down to the housing office and the place was full of all the maintenence men and characters. Bill (the guy kneeling down with Nate) was just at our house not too long ago checking on our heater. These guys are all like our second family and they do such an amazing job it was great to see them there.
Unlike the screaming kids that were terrified of Santa Nate jumped right up there and while they were trying to take the pics he went on with the story, "Santa my mom ran over my scooter so can I have one of those oh oh and um um and I also want a optomis Transformer. Well before he could continue we had to scurry him out so the other kids could get in hahahaha
Then he got to decorate a sign with all kinds of goodies. He ate some cookies and drank hot chocolate.
He had a blast!
3 comments:
Oooo his sweet little sugar plum face just says it all...!
Oh my goodness! That's awesome! Santa is even in a sleigh! I love it! I have to admit, though, that I sorta laughed when I read about the scooter. I can only imagine! Ha! :)
he he I know Erika I laugh about it now because he tells EVERYONE what I did
Post a Comment