Thursday, March 17, 2011

More Options
















I have always put my pictures in my hutch but I am beginning to run out of room to store my boxing supply. This stuff has to be enclosed because lovely Ashes likes to lay in the boxes and put holes in all the bags and chew on the rubber bands or poke holes in the heat packs.
So I need to do some major spring cleaning to the photo album section and clear out a bunch of empty photo frames. Great time to put actual pictures in the frames instead of storing them. Mom didnt you tell me to do that? LOL
When I get my boxes they are usually wrapped. In the past during the summer sometimes our AC unit leeks since its in the garage and makes a nice river down along the wall where all my boxes are. Its not fun to loose 50 boxes to water from an AC unit. So this time they are put in a larger box and placed on a wooden plat form. No more water damage woohoo

No comments: