Saturday, March 12, 2011

Nice Day





Today was a nice day! Nate and I went fishing this morning. Almost caught a couple bass but they are still a little slow and catching the bait. Nate was sitting down next to me enjoying the nice morning when he wanted to get up and started beating on the trees with sticks and poking at the fire ant mounds. I stopped him becuase I wanted to explain to him about poking the fire ant mounds and how dangerous it was. He said, "mom I already enjoyed the moment" HAHHA I had told him to come sit next to me and enjoy the moment but I guess he thought he already enjoyed enough. So we headed back to the house and Jamie started working on the breaks. Found some nice lovely deep grooves in the bearings so we replaced those. This should take care of the 7am "Tiffany is leaving her house cant you hear her" and the "Why is that girls car jumping back and forth when she slows down" Any time Jamie works on the car I get the sense of him getting squashed so I like to spend as much time out there with him just in case. Nate made some new friends and raced them up and down the street on his scooter.

No comments: