Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pink Vibes!!!!




12 weeks and a couple days YEA! Im still in my original size jeans too! I have gained 10lbs and have no idea where but my tummy sure is getting big. For the first time in my life I prefer a brownie or pie over ice cream. No calm down I am not sick but it is quite strange I know. Sugar to me taste like a chemical similar to aspertame so I prefer salty stuff. I never knew A.1 steak sauce could be a best friend.




We found out a few days ago that Jamie will yet again be deploying right before the baby is born for one whole year. He was able to put in some paper work for a 60 day extension after the baby is born. Pray that the paperwork holds to what it is and they honor it.




We are very excited and i will be in my 2nd trimester next Monday YEA!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Pink vibes....! It could be green with purple polk a dots as far as you know!!!! hehe