Since they could not see much except the gender last time I got another ultrasound today! I was so excited and couldnt wait to see him. I usually try and be as respectful to the techs as possible and just star at the ceiling but this time I had my head tilted because I wanted to see him LIVE on screen! He was moving around but all you could see what his long shines in the way. She wanted to double check the gender but he refused to 'let go' so she had to bounce him around a bit and she said, ''no doubt your having a boy'' he he he
She got this cute pic of him sticking his tongue out and slightly grinning. Husband said he has my attitude he he he!
3 comments:
Are his eyes open?
no the grey scale over the socket would indicate it caught tissue so his eyes were closed during this picture. I have like 4 others but they are a little distorted so this was the best one. He was moving alot during the ultrasound so he might have been dreaming HAHAHA He was probably dreaming of a pizza since his mommy has not fed him any in a long time. HA!
He was smiling for the camera! Maybe you have a shutter bug on your hands. ( well, you WILL have him in your hands eventually!)
Post a Comment